Kathryn has over twenty years of experience in public health practice working as an epidemiologist, analyst, manager, and consultant. She is also the author of the medical mystery novel, Think Zebras.
Kathryn received her undergraduate degree in microbiology from Purdue University before she served as a tuberculosis control worker with the U.S. Peace Corps in Liberia, West Africa. She earned her Doctor of Public Health degree in community health sciences from the University of California, Los Angeles, and she completed her post-doctoral work with the Alcohol Research Group in Berkeley, California. She holds certificates in project management and Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians
- Deschutes County Health Services
- Emergency Management Cooperative of Washington County
- Health Share of Oregon CCO
- InterCommunity Health CCO
- Jackson Care Connect CCO
- Linn County Department of Health Services
- Medical Society of Metropolitan Portland
- Oregon Immunization Program
- Oregon Health Authority Transformation Center
- Polk County Public Health
- Umpqua Health Alliance CCO
- Washington County Health and Human Services Department
- Advanced Health CCO